This Method Has Been Given By: Dr. Humayun Khan
All the Credit goes to him.
For running any spoofed app on Wave II or any Wave Having Samsung’s Official Bada 1.2 :-
1)Spoof your games via wavespoofer 2.5.
2)Change language n restart ur cell phone.
3)After doing this launch the game from SAMSUNG APPS via container name.(Samsung Apps icon present in the Phone not through KIES)
E.g if u have spoof ARDEFENDER with NFS SHIFT then search for ardefender in samsung apps n press LAUNCH it will work.
1) Install wavespoofer 2.5
2) Choose the app which you want to install(the ORIGINAL APP).
3) Choose the app which you want to replace with the original app(the CONTAINER APP).
You can find the Container app in the
Memory card–>Others–>bada applications
4) Press spoof button then wait until the process is finished.
5) After the process is finished disconnect your phone.
6) Then Change the language of your phone
Phone’s menu–>settings–>general–>display language
change the language to any other language then revert back to your preferred language.
The 6th part is done so that the icons and the name of the application changes it can also be done by rebooting your phone.
THIS METHOD NO LONGER WORKS BUT NOW THERE IS A NEW METHOD TO SPOOF APPS SEE HERE