From Tomorrow starts the first ”BIG” TIZEN conference held in San Francisco.
The confernce is scheduled for 3 days.
Big companies and their representative will be present in the conference. The list of the persons and the companies which will be present is as below :
- Imad Sousou– Director, Intel Open Source Technology Center
- Jong-Deok Choi– Executive Vice President, Samsung
- Dave Johnson– Senior Engineering Manager, Adobe Systems
- Dr. Nagata– Senior Vice President, Docomo
- James Pearce – Head of Developer Relations, Facebook
The major questions will be that if Samsung will show the first working TIZEN device based on TIZEN 1.0?
Will TIZEN be the follow-up of bada or is Samsung putting bada OS on low end-devices only?
One thing for sure is that Samsung wants its own OS, Samsung is even looking to buy a company which makes software.
Intel could be a big partner in this.
Hardware isn’t the problem for Samsung but it is the software.
The major strength is that INTEL’S and Samsung EXYNOS processors are really fast.
Source : www.sammobile.com