Its been hardly a week now Android on Samsung wave 1 S8500 is Rooted
yes you heard me, its ROOTED, that means more functionality from your Samsung wave phone.
thanks to xda Devs they have created a new zImage for your android
The touch calibration has been made, so the left part of your screen which was facing touch issues is resolved now.
1) Copy and replace this zImage in your phone memory with this one here >> http://data.hu/get/5295695/zImage (Use the “Lassú letöltés” button in mid page to download).
2) use unlocktroot tool to root your wave >> http://www.unlockroot.com
3) Download unlockroot tool from above link and install
4) Connect ur android on samsung wave to pc, make sure usb debugging is on
5) Click on root
6) it will ask to install a driver, click on install driver anyway , the second option (in win 7)
7) Wait for root to complete
3) Done 😉
Deepak Kaku ‘DK’ (profile name : deeps_17)
http://youtube.com/user/techgurudk (subscribe now )