Hi guys, i have created this tutorial so that you can change the boot image of our wave smartphones. Bored with the same old Samsung wave boot image? spice it up with your own image.
You will need the following things to start with it.
1) Wave Remaker
2) A 480×800 Bitmap image (24bit or 16bit)
3) Rsrc2 (low) file from your firmware files you downloaded for bada 2.0
Here are the steps.
1) Get the Rsrc2(low) file from your bunch of firmware files of bada 2.0.
2) Start Wavemaker software
3) Select the second tab “ .Rc2 View “
4) Now drag your Rcsrc2(low) file to the left side pane of wave remaker.
5) Click on Imgae>Open image
6) Now select the 480X800 sized bitmap image you have
7) With the first file still selected click on Image> Change Image
8) Go to File>Save File As>Debug Level=0
9) Now it will pop the window asking for a name so give the original name which it had before. For example I have wave 1 S8500 so its name was “Rsrc2_S8500(Low).rc2”
10) Open Multiloader, then just select rsrc2 tab and select the rsrc2 file you modified.
11) Port search> Download.
Enjoy the new Boot Image
Any problems follow the video below
Boot Image change video
Deepak kaku ‘Dk’
Wave remaker – DOWNLOAD
Wave 1 Boot images – DOWNLOAD
Wave2 Boot Images – DOWNLOAD