Do you Miss The play store on Your Jelly Bean on Wave? Well i have my own ways to figure it out and i would like to share it with you guys too.
Here is one of my Tutorials on how to install play store on the Pre Alpha release of Jelly Bean on Samsung wave S8500
its a pretty simple trick, and anybody can do it.
Just follow as i say
1) Open Browser in your Jelly Wave
2) Search for “Flashable Google play”
3) Click on 1st XDA link that appears.
4) Click on “Vending.apk” (bottom of the post)
5) let it download
6) click on it and install it. (Make sure you tick unknown sources in settings to unblock the installation)
7) Voila you have the play store
Please Follow this video For more detailed Instructions and illustration. Make sure you subscribe to my youtube channel for such updates. (YouTube channel)
Unfortunately it crashes in this release.
but im sure this would help you guys installing in further releases if the play store is not included
If someone is able to run the play store
do inform us in comments
this is DK Signing off.