Today Im going to show you how to Install Viber in Bada 2.0 for samsung wave s8500.
This is for wave 1 only as I have wave 1.
I have tested it and its 100% working.Its very easy but do it at ur own risk.
Well its actually worth to take the risk considering Bada sucks! Haha.
1. U need multiloader 5.67, firmware for bada 2.0, apps_compressed_Wave3, kies
2. Download multiloader 5.67
Link : http://www.4shared.com/rar/bBSFIan6/multiloader_v567.html
3. Download apps_compressed_Wave3
4. Download and install kies
5. Download the firmware (if you already updated to Bada 2.0 official firmware then skip this)
Check in the description for few of the firmwares I provided.
As far I tried, only the official firmware update works and the ones I provided below.
6. First You need to flash ur firmware to Bada 2.0 (for those who havent)
* But dont click DOWNLOAD YET see step 7 !! Important !
* I have flashed many times and this works 100%.
7. But when you load the apps file, load the apps file that I told you to download (apps_compressed_Wave3)
8. Click download and wait for few minutes. Exit kies before you do this. Follow the flash video instructions.
9. After flashing ur phone will restart on its own.
10. Connect ur phone to pc, Open kies
11. Go to the samsung apps from your kies and sign in.
12. It will detect ur phone as wave 3 in samsung apps store.
13. Find viber and install it. And thats all.
Good luck guys 🙂
Go to this link and follow the steps. Do it at ur own risk.
How to flash?
Go to this link and follow the steps exactly.