[ROM][WIP] CM11 Badadroid v4.3 for Wave 1 and 2
Hi guys there is a new version of CM11 Badadroid v4.3 which has been released by Volk204. This Rom has many fixes and many updates please see the changelog for all the changes. This is turning out to be one of the best Rom ever as per the changelogs and the comments the developer is getting on this Rom.
Changelog; CM11 Badadroid v4.3
- CM sources 30.03.2014
- Many changes from CM core team
- Kernel with new optimization (Last Mackay Kernel from Nameless ROM)(new Zram algorithm, GPU fixes and etc. )
- Included fix for Wave2 from chemosun. This patch reduce Wave 2 screen wake up bug, i don’t know about battery drain. He sent me it several months ago, but i forgot to include it to previous release
- Screen Frame rate path. Thanks to Alberto96
- Disabled 720p recording/playback. Big thanks to Alberto96 for idea and sources. It gave us more RAM.(total available in ROM 283MB) It is correctly disabled in ROM. so Photo camera is fully working, video camera is only 480p. For 720p playback you can use third-party apps like MXPlayer and etc.
Download ROM CM11 Badadroid v4.3 From below
Bada 2.0 is required
- Enter Bada Settings->General->Memory and make sure you have at least:
370MB of free “System” memory
160MB of free “User” memory
400MB of free “Applications” memory
- Download BOOTFILES, armlinux_boot for your device:
(please pay attention if it’s S8500 or S8530 BOOTFILES and FOTA you’re choosing!):
- Download ROM from CHANGELOG section
- Start Bada.
- Extract zImage from zip and copy it to the Bada’s User partition (the one about 390MB big).
- Copy whole .zip to the Bada’s User partition or SD Card.
- Flash BOOTFILES and FOTA using Multiloader.
- Reboot the phone holding Power and Call key.
- FOTA set of red messages should appear, after about 15seconds Badadroid logo shows up.
- Be patient, first bootup will keep unresponsible on Badadroid logo for up to 5 minutes.
- CWM Recovery starts, pick:
– “install zip”
– “choose zip from from storage/sdcard1″(Bada’s User partition) or “choose zip from storage/sdcard0″(SD Card)
– cm-11-wave-<release id>.zip
– Yes – install
- Reboot holding the Power key
You can remove installation .zip from the User partition from Android level by connecting through USB in MTP mode.
Do not remove zImage file.
Normal bootup is available using Power+Call keys
CWM Recovery mode is available using Power+Volume Up keys
CWM Flashing does overwrite zImage. So every next update you can just flash .zip through CWM.
Activating Developer mode on CM11 Badadroid v4.3
For activation of Developer Mode on CM11 Badadroid v4.3 Performance and Developer Options categories in Settings you need Settings->About Phone and tap 7 times on Build number
GAPPS make our ROM slowler, because also slim GAPPS take about 15-20 MB RAM permanently
SLIM GAPPS: http://d-h.st/users/ZordanKV/?fld_id=28623#files
HOW TO UNINSTALL CM11 Badadroid v4.3
Follow the steps there: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show…&postcount=393
Special thanks to Rebellos for his CM10 ROM, for his good sources and many time, what he spent for my learning
Another Badadroid devs: Oleg_k, mijoma, nbates66, anghelyi, mikegapinski, hunktb, autra, Tigrouzen and many others.
CyanogenMod team for base ROM
Pawitp, kasper_h and all other aries developers
Paulk and Replicant project for good base for bada-modem RIL
and many other who help us.